Website and 电子邮件 Privacy Statement
In the course of doing normal business, 伦大学 maintains or contracts with third parties to maintain a variety of websites on behalf of the University and affiliated organizations. 因此，银河游戏官方下载网:
- May send email messages to our constituents that include embedded information in links to our websites.
- Collects data in the form of cookies, forms, website logs, and email tracking.
- Will not sell personally identifiable information (PII) collected on its websites to third parties.
- Uses collected data in accordance with applicable laws.
- Uses collected information to evaluate performance of our information systems or in investigations of violations of 伦大学’s policies, 标准, 或过程, 或者根据法律规定.
- Informs Individuals that they may disable or not accept cookies by manually changing preferences in their web browser. 退出 is not available on portions of the University’s website requiring a login.
- Is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of third-party websites.
饼干 are messages passed from a website to and stored in an individual’s web browser. Each time the individual visits the same website, the information from the cookie is passed back to the server. 饼干 are generally used with the goal of being able to identify unique and/or repeat visitors to a website. 伦大学 and third parties acting on behalf of the university (hereafter referred to as the “University”), may store and read information from a cookie that the University has placed in an individual’s web browser.
In order to conduct regular business such as accepting admissions applications, 事件注册, 捐款或进行调查, we may require an individual to enter various information into forms on a website. This data may include identifying information (PII) as defined in North Carolina General Statute § 14-113.20 (b) that is subject to laws including, 但不限于, the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
The University generally logs activity and usage of our websites. Such logging includes, but is not limited to:
- Session Information (from cookies)
- Pages visited on 伦大学 websites
- Browser information (such as browser software, version, and plugins installed)
- Referrer (the website in which you clicked on a link to 伦’s website)
- 电子邮件 Address (available primarily if clicking on a link to 伦’s website that is embedded in an email message)
The University will not sell personally identifiable information (PII) collected on its websites to third parties. 伦大学 uses all collected data in accordance with applicable laws, including 但不限于 FERPA and HIPAA. 然而, the University uses collected information to evaluate performance of our information systems or in investigations of a violation of 伦大学’s policies, 标准, 或过程, 或者根据法律规定.
The University may utilize information from cookies to track and pass session and associated data.
Data collected via forms will be used as appropriate to process requests for services or respond to inquiries. 除非显式地列出, confidential information provided for the purposes of a financial transaction will be used only for the purposes described in that transaction.
大学使用日志, including cookies and e-mail tracking, to compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction. The University may also use information collected to serve targeted 伦大学 advertising on websites not directly associated with the University.
伦大学 may provide hyperlinks to websites that are not managed by the University or a third-party acting on its behalf. The University does not control these websites and is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these websites.
Individuals have the option of disabling or not accepting cookies by changing preferences in their browser. Portions of the University’s website will function normally with cookies disabled, but portions of the website requiring a login (e.g. accessing secured content, posting to message boards, etc.)将不可用.
All 伦大学 websites conform to this privacy statement unless an alternative privacy statement is explicitly provided on that site.