- 在未接受检测前，避免与他人接触. 待在家里和房间里. 不去上课、工作、餐厅、活动等.
- Get a COVID-19 test as soon as possible after your symptoms begin; see section below for on-campus testing options. Your results for on campus testing will be posted on your My Readiness page within a few hours to discuss your quarantine and isolation period. If your test is positive, someone from Quarantine Support will reach out to you. If you receive a test off campus, please e-mail a screen shot of your positive test results to email@example.com. 请联系 firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding your quarantine and isolation period.
- Seek emergency medical care immediately (call 911) if you experience:
- pale, gray, or blue-colored skin, lips, or nail beds, depending on skin tone.
- Most students experience mild to moderate COVID-19 symptoms that can be managed with over the counter medications and rest. Most student do not need to be evaluated by a medical provider unless their symptoms become worse or persist for several days.
- If you feel like your symptoms warrant scheduling an appointment with a medical provider, you can 预约学生健康服务 或打电话 . 学生健康服务 appointments may fill quickly so it may be the next day before an appointment is available.
- If 卫生服务 is closed or all available appointments are taken, 你可以咨询/访问其中一个 这里列出了晚间和周末服务. 请注意, due to current demand t在这里 may be long wait times. Cone Health offers a variety of virtual appointment options (等待时间非常短).
- 如果你需要非处方药(退烧药), 感冒症状, 止咳药片, throat lozenges) the Fountain Market (located on the first floor of Clohan Hall) offers a variety of over the counter medications. Also, students are eligible for a free SHIPT membership (supply may be limited) provided by SGA. 学生可以 注册当日免费送货 from local stores, such as Harris Teeter, CVS, and Target (use your Elon email address to register). 该地区的许多商店也提供送货选择.
如有疑问，请咨询 伦健康网站 或打电话 the Healthy Elon phone line at (336) 278-2020 (Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.) After hours and weekends call Campus Safety and Police at (336) 278-5555 and ask to be connected to the Student Life Emergency Administrator on Call.
- Walk-in testing is available at 学生健康服务 (艾灵顿中心) for students who are experiencing COVID-19症状; wait times and testing capacity may vary depending on demand. 学生 who develop symptoms should isolate until they can be tested and are urged to come as early as possible after their symptoms develop. 正在经历 这些严重的症状 should seek medical attention immediately by calling 9-1-1.
- Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. 直到一点p.m.
- 周六和周日: 9:00 a.m. 直到12:30 p.m.
- 工作人员 and 教师 who are experiencing symptoms or close contacts who may need a COVID-19 test can contact 教师/工作人员 健康 at (336) 278-5569 to schedule an appointment for testing.
- 学生, 教师, staff or visitors who may need to access an off campus testing site can go to the NC Department 健康的 and 人类服务 (NCDHHS) 找到我的测试站点 工具 (注意:输入大学的邮政编码27244)
- At-home COVID-19测试 Kits: NCDHHS is partnering with LabCorp to provide no-cost, at-home COVID-19 testing kits to North Carolina residents. 如果你超过2岁, experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or believe that you may have been exposed, 你可以订购一个测试套件 直接从本页.